Monday, April 1, 2019

9 month CICO face progress pictures (18M 273 -> 166) How I did it and how you can too.

http://imgur.com/bgIhvvy

Hey guys. I have been doing CICO and low-carb since July now and I figured I should post some progress and how my face has changed over this period.

I've made a lot of threads in this sub and I've found a lot of people are curious onto what I did so here's basically a summary.

I try to stay under 1500-1750 calories a day. I am 6'1 and 166 lbs at 12% body fat, down from 273 lbs at my highest. BMI dropped from 40.3 to 22. I do 2 miles on the treadmill every day and anything from 3-7 miles on an elliptical, typically burning about 350 calories a day through cardio.

Eating schedule/exercise: I work out about every morning before classes, go through my day, and eat one huge meal a day at 7pm. I then do cardio right after. Usually this meal is about 1500-1750 calories. I've never lifted any weights during this process (though I used to be an offensive lineman/defensive end in HS football so I lifted heavily prior)

Typical meals: 1. Romaine lettuce salad with carrots, chicken, avacado, hard boiled egg, and balsamic dressing. (healthy fats, some carbohydrate and lots of protein)

  1. Chicken burrito bowl without rice, with guacamole, pico de gallo, and cheese. Fills you up and tastes great.

  2. If I eat breakfast I'll do a bowl of grapes, blackberries and strawberries.

  3. Usually one pack of Keebler cheese & peanut butter crackers a day as a snack. Peanut butter while fattening is my guilty pleasure but one of these packages only has like 190 cals and can actually suppress appetite pretty well.

Weekends: I'm in college so I drink a lot of beer. Can't really avoid this. Usually a free for all on the weekends, I'm a guilty drunk food guy so Sundays and Mondays are big gym days for me.

Weed: Heavily cut down on marijuana consumption. Only about 2-3 times a week now when I know I don't have any work to worry about, I get brutal munchies so this definitely does not mesh well with weight loss. People get really defensive when I say weed has played a hugely negative role in my journey but everyone's experience with it is different. Just doesn't really work well with me.

Depression: Suffered from severe depression last year as a college freshman because I hated my school. Couldn't get out of bed for a few months. Exercise changed my life and gave me a new purpose.

Dating scene: The one thing I'll say that if you really put the work in you will get results. Girls really notice. The biggest thing has been increased confidence as prior to my weight loss I couldn't talk to a girl without getting nervous and being awkward.

Body dysmorphia: Struggled with this heavily and it's getting a lot better. I made a thread here about it and I got a lot of help from you guys, and I can't thank y'all enough. When the scale goes up after some guilty eating I've started to realize that it's not the biggest deal in the world and I've found some degree of control in my life.

Hope this helps guys. Love to the community here, honestly after all this I can relate to everyone making an active effort to lose weight and keep it off. You guys are awesome.

submitted by /u/doughboyyyyyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OEmQMt

No comments:

Post a Comment