Thursday, April 4, 2019

Adding exercise has stopped my weight loss.

So I started off at 280 lbs back in December doing mostly keto and extreme calorie reduction (1200-1500 per day) combined with intermittent fasting. It worked super well for me. I shot down 40 lbs to where I am now at ~240 lbs doing basically zero exercise working a sedentary job.

However I've hit a plateau as I've changed a few things up, and I'm looking for advice for what to do to continue this awesome journey.

So here's the issue, I've started doing crossfit workouts 4 to 5 times a week after work, and I really enjoy them, but I'm not loosing any weight. Since I've started I've fluctuated around the 240 mark for about a week now, whereas before the weight would come off at about 3 lbs per week fairly steadily.

I suspect I haven't been eating enough food, as I commonly get numbness in my hands and feet, as well as some dizziness while working out. However I'm terrified to increase my intake as I'm afraid to put the weight back on again. I've had issues with drinking enough water, because I don't want to see the numbers on the scale increase at all.

Has anyone else experienced this? How do you break past this to get back to dropping more weight while working out?

submitted by /u/strudzilla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2G1fnod

No comments:

Post a Comment