Thursday, April 4, 2019

2 month journey 23lbs

I want to share my journey. It's been tough, but well worth it. If anyone has questions as to how I did it, I'd be glad to help out in any way possible. I started on January 29th. I was given a 21 day trial membership to a boot camp style gym. I always tried losing weight on my own, but it just never materialized. I would go to the gym a few times then I would just stop. When I started the boot camp, I was not out of shape but heavier than I wanted to be. In 21 days, I lost about 7-10lbs. I was hooked! Next step was to join up as a member. Since, I have been going everyday 7 days a week. On some days I do two classes. On other days I do one class and go for a 2-3 mile run after because I am left with so much energy after the class. As far as dieting is concerned, I didn't change now eat. I just ate less than I did before. A lot less. I am the kind of person that would clean his plate out. Portions nowadays are so big, but I ate it all. I started watching the portions I ordered or made at home. It doesn't take much to make your belly content.

Another positive, I have suffered from migraines since I can remember. Since January 29th, I have not had one migraine. I am just as elated about this as the weight loss.

I posted a few weeks back on another subreddit, and someone there recommended I should post here.

http://imgur.com/a/WEjt4AW

submitted by /u/DaWorldIsSoSensitive
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2G0nKjW

No comments:

Post a Comment