Thursday, April 11, 2019

Calorie Counting Weirdness

I’m following CICO and, despite going to a festival last weekend and getting massively intoxicated, have managed pretty well so far in my weight loss journey. I gained 1lb back because of the partying which has been a learning curve in itself and now know I need consistency.

My question is, though, do any of you CICO-ers sometimes feel like you’re eating too much?! Or that the kitchen scales are somehow wrong?Like, I weigh all my food and I’ll eat it and feel stuffed and be like - but how is all THAT only 400 calories?! Or I’ll measure out some mozzarella and feel like I’ve stuffed my face with it but it’ll just be 100 calories or something?? I think my understanding food before was so minimal that I had 0 clue what was good to eat and what was not...

submitted by /u/froggle1988
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G5vFet

No comments:

Post a Comment