Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Day 2 of the rest of my life!

Today is my second day and I’m excited to actually put effort into this. I am 24F, 249 pounds, 5’3” and it’s time for a huge change. My goal is to make it through today.

Every day this will be my goal. To track my calories, get a little exercise, drink enough water, and go to sleep at night knowing that I did my best for the day.

Overall, my weight loss goal is to be about 135 pounds. I have never seen this number in my adult life, in fact the lowest I have ever been is 175 and I thought I was disgustingly fat back then (lol if I only knew) so it’s going to be difficult but I’m finally ready to put in the work.

Any words of encouragement or advice on keeping motivation would be very helpful. If you’re on this sub then I wish you luck and I want you to know that you’re doing great!

submitted by /u/leeistheb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FTflyp

No comments:

Post a Comment