Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The greatest SV, all the pettiness and more good things to come.

My flair is horrifically inaccurate, so: 23F, 5’6”, sw: 199 cw: 169.0 gw: who knows tbh

My ex didn’t come to my college graduation, and broke up with me soon-after. The day of the breakup, I hopped on the scale (in the afternoon, natch) and saw 199 and went “huh... well that’s no good boss?”

MFP, increased my step goal, got a food scale all the right first steps. Went to a stage combat intensive seminar and was amazed by what my body could do at 185 instead of 200 (my rapier and dagger footwork got wayyyyy crisper from college!!), hit a plateau, cooked a lot, but ate less, all good steps to take.

I thought I would see him at a theater event in the city, so I wore the dress I wore for graduation. He was not there but I found some confidence. Wild.

Christmas to about mid February was a big plateau. I remember doing the Pokémon challenge on this subreddit (team eevee!!!) and just maintaining between 179 and 176. Not bad but not great. As soon as the challenge ended, I whooshed.

Yesterday I went on the scale and said “huh, you know... your ex weighed 170 or so. And said he felt ‘weird’ that he was dating someone who weighed more than him. Dick. But you’re so close to that, that’s a solid associative thing to be proud of when you hit sub 170.”

And then this morning there it was. An even 169. No decimal. No nothing. Exactly 30 pounds down. And, to add insult to injury I only lost from my band and not my cup volume in bra size, so my boobs look bigger than when he and I dated which I LOVE. What can I say, I’m petty as hell.

My next steps: manageable goals. All around. Keep on the right path. Join the weight loss challenge that starts this weekend. Job interviews keep coming, keep chugging along until something sticks (my next interview is at a place with regular health initiatives and they pick up your gym bill!! Fingers crossed!!), cook well, eat well, do well.

I met a guy and I continue to hope that goes well. Gotta take this new body for a test run at least, and at most, idk he seems to be a gem. But that’s a slow thing.

I have a play opening in New York City in December. It’s just for a weekend but it’s all mine, and there’s a premiere day and swanky parties and mingling to be had. I want to be in the 159-150 range for that, anticipating a plateau or two, but lower would be even better lmao. I will buy a new dress. I’ll look great. I’ll have pictures taken and reviews written. I may even have some arm candy for a night, but I don’t know. As much as new prospect is VERY cute, I sort of want my picture taken alone, just me for my work on a red carpet, on a stage, with my cast...

I want pictures alone to show my ex who totally still stalks me on Facebook and insta (whateverrrrr) that I don’t need anyone to take me far and make me better.

Is it a scale victory? A non scale victory? A little of both? I’m not sure yet. But it’s my life to live, and I’m doing the Damn Thing™️.

submitted by /u/WowUsernameMuchKarma
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VgHzII

No comments:

Post a Comment