Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Family messes with my weight loss

So to start things off, I have been overweight my entire life. I(24F) am 5’3, and at the moment am sitting at 265lbs.

At one point I was so on my diet and workouts, and dropped down to 240, which was the best I’ve felt in a long time.

But time and time again my family, who I live with, messes with my weight loss. No one else in my family is overweight, so when they crave pizza or anything fast food, they just go out and get and can’t see how this food just triggers my bingeing. Believe me, I go out and personally shop for myself and get healthy food but sometimes it’s so hard for me to say no, or they make me feel bad for saying no.

I just don’t know how to approach this topic with them, without them completely shrugging me off.

submitted by /u/jade326
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2P6SPFD

No comments:

Post a Comment