Friday, April 5, 2019

family sabotaging my weight loss

how to deal with family sabotaging my weight loss?

I was pretty successful losing weight but I still had bellyfat.

But then, my overweight mother started calling me "malnourished" and would always yell and would deliberately stop me from going to the "gym". would stop me from exercising at home.

And whenever I was around my overweight brother he would say "stop dieting". Then if I try to defend myself he'd ask why I was not eating donuts, pizzas etc. He would say things like "stop dieting your body type is ugly." and even include the word "skeleton".

I felt disrespected and when I confronted them I didn't get even a little sign of apology. They just got angry at me. They would talk to me like they did nothing wrong. My mother still stops me from going to the gym and etc. I think that they are very toxic.

submitted by /u/ojlf123ph
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2uM6Sqr

No comments:

Post a Comment