Friday, April 5, 2019

Really need the help of you guys to lose weight urgently

Hi, so I'm new here. Being a competitive judoka aged 16, weight control is very important for my competition. I have a competition on the 17th of April, less than two weeks to go, and in fighting in the under 60kg category. However, I'm currently ~62kg before training, and my weight fluctuates between 59.5-60.8 after a three hour judo training session depending on the intensity of the training. I'm currently eating 1500 calories a day, which I calculated would help me lose weight effectively with my height of 1.75m but it hasn't been working since I started going on diet 2 weeks ago.

My schedule is as follows: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 3 hour judo training session Tuesday: 1hr weight lifting, 30 minutes cardio Thursday: 30 minutes cardio Saturday: 1.6km run

I am looking for some advice on the weight loss process. I hope to maintain most of my strength while losing the weight to prevent me from being disadvantaged during competition, hence the gym session on Tuesday.

Some questions that I hope can get answered too

  1. Would you recommend me lose water weight one day before my competition, or restrict my diet now?

  2. Would you recommend a specific diet that I should start following now?

  3. Do I need to up my exercise? Sunday is usually my rest day but for the competition I'm willing to put in effort to make the weight.

  4. What should I be eating after my weigh-in to regain my strength? It starts at 8am, and my first bout starts at 10am. I read that I should be taking a combination of low and high gi foods, any recommendations?

Thank you guys so much in advance!

submitted by /u/deviljtan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VnIQOd

No comments:

Post a Comment