Wednesday, April 10, 2019

How do you know when to stop?

I’ve been using MFP/CICO for precisely 214 days and I’ve lost 47lb. I’m absolutely thrilled and astounded that my weight loss journey has been so straightforward. My question is, how do you know when to stop? I don’t mean stop logging and tracking (I don’t ever want to stop that) but how to make the decision that I don’t want to lose any more weight.

I’m 45F, and to be honest, weight loss at this age doesn’t look like it did in my twenties or thirties. I look kind of empty, if you know what I mean. I’ve got good muscle tone, but I’m never going to look great in a bikini! I know that’s not the be-all and end-all, but everyone wants to feel good about themselves, don’t they? In the admittedly limited world of BMI, I’m still considered to be overweight, but I’m not sure I want to lose any more. So what happens next? Do I just increase my calories by a couple of hundred a day and see how it goes? All advice appreciated.

submitted by /u/quietdani
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Z4KyXh

No comments:

Post a Comment