Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Embarrassing NSV- I was bareassed in the hallway of my workplace And I just found out I fit into a pair of leggings I bought 3 years ago that didn’t fit me even then!

So I haven’t bought too many new clothes since I started my weight loss journey. I started at 356 and I’m now down to 283 lbs as of this morning. This pair of black pants (size 24 I think?) I got for work last summer fit me well when I got them (I was around 344lbs I think) and I’ve continued to wear them since. They have a comfortable elastic band at the top and no belt loops. I have subtly noticed that I’ve had to carry fewer items in my pockets the past few months because they weigh my pants down.

I then had to start wearing an apron at work due to needing to carry so many items and not having use of my pockets. I was at work two nights ago, just casually strolling down the hallway, when my pants literally dropped around to my knees and I nearly tripped over my feet. Luckily no one was there bc I wasn’t wearing underwear, but I had to cinch off some of the excess fabric with a rubber band.

I hadn’t weighed myself in a couple of weeks, so I just didn’t realize that I’d lost that much, so I decided to put on a pair of 2x Merona leggings I got from Target back in 2016 that I never tried on before I bought them and didn’t fit me at all. They fit beautifully and I’m so glad I hung onto them.

On one hand, I’m happy that my fat clothes are starting to get to be too big for me, but on another, I just realized that I’ve spent so much money on Torrid and now I’m gonna have to get rid of them soon.

submitted by /u/itsamberbitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UvG7G2

No comments:

Post a Comment