Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Never super overweight but people tell me I’m getting too skinny and I hate it

Sooo basically after 13 years of active drug addiction starting out with smoking weed and ended in IV heroin use. The lowest I’ve ever weighed was 127 and as a 5’11” male I looked like a match stick my cheeks were sunken in and I had no muscle. I got sober in jail, was there three months, went to rehab when I got out(court ordered) and fell back in love with lifting weights and I used lifting as an excuse to eat everything in sight going back for thirds every meal. After three months of a sedentary life in jail eating what they gave us and loads of ramen and junk food on top of the food habit I picked up I quickly got to 197 after a couple months. Then I got serious about lifting and decided it was time to lose some body fat so I’ve been using CICO to burn off that fat. Three months later I’ve dropped 34 pounds. I’m now 163. 14% body fat. And some people compliment on how jacked I look but there’s a select few that say I’m too skinny. I hate it. I’m not the stick figure I was in my active addiction I’ve always been a pretty thin guy but I never thought someone would hate on weight loss. I can almost see my six pack and once I get to 10% body fat I’m going to bulk but yeah there’s no real point to my post I just needed to vent and was wondering if this happens to others. I think people say I’m too skinny because they met me at 195 and now my jaw line and cheek bones are more defined. But yeah thanks for listening sorry for the long post.

submitted by /u/Cannonb510
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2P1Ukoo

No comments:

Post a Comment