Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Thought I was under 300lbs but my scale was off

So I've posted here before. My last post was about how happy I was to finally be under 300lbs. Turns out my scale had actually been slightly tilted the whole time and I was about 10 lbs heavier than what I thought I was.

I broke down and cried. It was such a hard blow to the progress I had been making for the past couple of months. My fiance talked me down and told me that at least I still lost weight. I had probably just started off at a higher weight than what I had thought.

It turns out that I started at about 328.7 lbs. (Its a good thing I had been taking data this whole time.)

Today I stepped on the scale and I'm at 298.9 lbs. I know that this time my scale isn't lying to me. I'm finally under 300lbs after all of the struggling of the past 3 months.

It was hard going 10lbs back. It was one of the hardest blows I've taken in my many weight loss attempts. So far I've lost about 30lbs. I'm ready for the next 30lbs.

submitted by /u/interstellar12121
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2I9jVLm

No comments:

Post a Comment