Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I finally beat my husband in the “go to the gym” fight!!!

Im so proud of my self! (28F) 5’6 190lbs. Still clinically obese, but I’m so close to being “over weight”.

For years my 6 pack, muscular , veggie loving, husband has said “you should go to the gym with me”. Which would always start a fight. This argument has been a thorn in our relationship for a long time.

A little while ago I started to casually watching what I ate, and pushing my self to do a physical activity every day , usually swimming, kayaking, or bicycling.

Well today I asked him, if he wanted to go to the gym with me. And he grudgingly said “ok, but i don’t want to be there too long... sometimes you get carried away”.

I cant believe it! Its so funny to me, that he would say that ! I laughed and asked if he ever thought he would say those words... it made us both smile.

Today was a small victory on my weight loss journey

submitted by /u/Harveyquinn6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IlpLsu

No comments:

Post a Comment