Friday, April 5, 2019

How I visualize my weight loss.

"I lost a kilo." "I lost 50 pounds." "I lost 3 stone on Mercury." Those are all great, but I need something more concrete and visual, so I came up with this.

Every Wednesday, I weigh in. I don't weigh in any other time during the week. I log my weight on the LoseIt app and on Reddit (and in any challenges that I'm doing).

On Friday, I go grocery shopping. When I get to the dairy section, I stop. I pull 1 box of butter for every pound that I've lost since the beginning of the year. At first, I just stacked them, now I grab a box to pile them in. Then I pick it up and carry it to the end of the aisle and back. Then I take a picture of the pile/box before carefully putting them away.

An American box of butter (4 sticks) is 1 pound of basically (only?) fat. I know that my weight loss can't possibly be 100% fat, but it's a great feeling to heft that box of butter from one end to the other.

submitted by /u/JediAcademyBaseball
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WJG5qI

No comments:

Post a Comment