Friday, April 5, 2019

Old friend of mine commented on my weight loss.

For starters, I was not terribly heavy before I started trying to lose weight. But when I put on weight it goes almost entirely to my face and belly, so after holidays I was looking pretty bloated. Yesterday I finished a tutoring session in my University's library and as I walked out to head home, I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in a couple months. We hugged and talked for a bit and eventually she said "you've gotten really thin, are you feeling okay?" I told her I'd been trying to lose weight and that I was glad it was objectively noticeable. I'm about a month into losing wieght and lately I've been swamped with cravings for carbs and sugar, almost giving in on several occasions. Hearing her point out my weight loss really brightened my outlook on what I'm trying to achieve. I think the cravings are mostly a mental thing at this point in the process, because hearing that surprisingly helped curb them. Just felt like sharing (probably bragging to be honest :/) because it really made me feel good.

submitted by /u/MarkToasty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Voz66B

No comments:

Post a Comment