Saturday, April 6, 2019

I can't stop eating. Help me.

Hi everyone...I'm making this post I guess because I feel like I'm at the end of my rope regarding my weight. I'm male, five foot four, 245 pounds right now. I've made the usual half-hearted attempts to diet, but none of them seemed to make any impact. I guess I'm sort of at the breaking point right now, I *want* to lose weight, but I can't seem to stop myself from eating, usually massive amounts at a time. I know it's unhealthy, and I hate myself when I do it, but I just...seem to forget about my weight loss aspirations when I get hungry.

Some more background: I currently live in a smallish apartment by myself while I'm going to college, and am currently having issues with my sink, which makes dishes difficult. I've switched to mostly foods that can be microwaved or are low on prep, and although some of these options are at least relatively healthy, I don't always take those. I don't know how to stop it, and it's really affecting my self esteem. This is sort of a cry for help I guess. Occasionally I just eat to the point where I throw up, at which point I get disgusted and stop, but I know that in of itself isn't healthy either.

submitted by /u/WeightThrowaway98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G4HvH5

No comments:

Post a Comment