Saturday, April 6, 2019

So frustrated and stumped with my weight loss.

I have been in the process of losing weight since last year. I’ve recovered from an eating disorder as well, so this situation is almost triggering for me, to provide context. I was at 160 pounds a year ago and I’m at 140 now. I have about ten more pounds to lose before I’m in my most comfortable weight, for me. I’m working tirelessly it feels to lose that last ten pounds, but I can’t break the 140 line into 139. I’ve been bouncing between 142 and 140 for weeks now. I barely hit the 1200 calorie mark daily, I get in daily cardio sessions and go for runs every day. I eat a balanced macronutrient diet with a good amount of protein, healthy carbs, and healthy fats. Lots of fruits and vegetables and lean meats and protein powder. I’m not sure what to do anymore. Maybe I’m just being impatient. The most recent hurdle I got over was with a similar problem at the 150 mark, and the only reason I dropped the ten pounds was because I had surgery on my throat and could only get down 1 protein smoothie per day for a week and a half. It makes me think in order to lose weight I pretty much have to not eat or fast. It’s a depressing sentiment and it’s getting hard not to fall into restricting patterns. I’d like to continue to have healthy habits and be patient. But what else can I do to keep pushing forward and getting back to that healthier more fit weight? What’s a reasonable amount of time I should give myself to lose this last ten pounds?

submitted by /u/lemonylemin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IcTtzQ

No comments:

Post a Comment