Tuesday, April 2, 2019

I will motivate you. I believe in you! I lost 20 kg, 4 more to go!

Sex/Age: Male, 25 years old

Height: 174 cm (5'9")

Weight loss: From 92 kg to 72 kg (203 lbs to 159 lbs) - On average it has been 1 kg (2.2 lbs) each week.

Accountability and Motivation

- Are you starting today?

- Are you here because you want to give up?

- Are you here to keep yourself going?

It doesn't matter why you're here. Let's keep each other accountable and motivate each other! Either through Reddit, Messenger, daily Snapchats or whatever. Let's keep each other going until the goal has been reached. Send me a message :-)

How did I lose weight?

Eating healthier and doing "Insanity Workout" at home on https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/ . I'm very busy in my daily life with 2 jobs, so I get myself going with home workout instead of Fitness. I don't have an excuse of being lazy, when I can just turn on the TV and workout.

I believe in you. Even if you are struggling right now. I will give you a little push to keep you going. I'm only a message away!

submitted by /u/Nafei93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ONDOIF

No comments:

Post a Comment