Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A Sweet Surprising NSV

My fiancé and I have both been losing weight since the middle of January. It’s not much but we have both lost a little over 20 lbs each. One thing that we have noticed is that our hugs have gotten so much better! We hug every day when we get home from work and before we lost some weight our bellies were pushing into each other and so we would have to curve our backs to get our heads near each other. We also wouldn’t be able to close our arms around each other that much. Now, we are so much closer. We are both standing straight up and our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces rather that getting in the way!

We are both still on this weight-loss journey so I can’t wait to see what other victories we have coming up.

Both of our stats: 25F 5’10”, SW230lbs, CW205lbs, GW170lbs 25M 6’1”, SW223lbs, CW200lbs

I am mostly the one with a goal in mind and he is following what I eat mostly and getting the weight loss benefits as well. Everything I have done has just been CICO and a loose IF. I have also become a bit more active in my day to day and try to go on a 2-3 mile walk a couple of times a week.

I would leave to hear your NSV that you have achieved from losing weight as a couple! (Or by yourself!)

submitted by /u/LilyPad_the_woofer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Vd1Oaf

No comments:

Post a Comment