Tuesday, April 2, 2019

It's just math

https://imgur.com/gallery/MGu6SUj

I use MFP to track how many calories I eat, and a fitness watch to track how much I burn. I also weigh myself almost every morning. I used this information to make a graph to compare how much I should lose based on CICO and how much I actually lose. It is eeringly accurate..

Red dots are the days I weighed in. Yellow is estimated weight loss from starting weight (87.2kg) I estimated daily weight loss in kg by this formula:
(calories buned - calories eaten) / 7700
(7700kcal = 1 kg fat. For lbs I think you use 3500kcal = 1 lbs fat).

The more accurate I track, the more closely the estimates is to my real weight. As you can see, my actual weight fluctuates a lot. That might be water weight fluctuations, or depend on what I eat or time of month (female). It can be frustrating sometimes when the weight goes up but I know I am at a deficit. But as long as I keep a deficit the weight is coming off at the scale eventually too.

submitted by /u/olnaso
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FUBuwB

No comments:

Post a Comment