Sunday, April 7, 2019

Losing weight is great but.. (just ranting)

I don’t think I’ll ever be truly happy with myself until I get a rhinoplasty. I have a huge nose and it’s only going to get worse with weight loss and that’s something that’s always enabled my gaining again. I know it’s a stupid excuse but it’s just the truth.

I’m not over exaggerating about my nose, I see people look at me differently and it’s been said to me pretty bluntly by many people growing up. I’m not crazy but I am extremely insecure.

I’m not going to let it stop me this time though, I will lose weight and I will get a job soon so I can save up for my second big goal, which is to get a nose that actually fits my face!

submitted by /u/WaterIsTheBest
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2U1Zstl

No comments:

Post a Comment