Sunday, April 7, 2019

Maintenance after hitting goal

38m 5’8” 227>47 lbs=180. I laid down drinking in October and decided to get back on the CICO diet to find my gw of 180. I feel like I have achieved my weight loss that I originally set out to do, along with an additional bonus of quitting smoking three weeks ago. I recently have been able to start running again to get some sort of exercise in. The thought of maintaining is really messing me up due to feeling that I am either starving on a diet or binging on food- no in between. almost like eat all the stuff I have been missing for the last few weeks before I get back on the diet and set a new goal weight. I still want to drop another 10-15 lbs but feel like I need a break from the diet. Any tactics or ideas to help while in my maintenance period?

submitted by /u/joshm626
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2uNVlam

No comments:

Post a Comment