Monday, April 1, 2019

My dog got an awesome compliment today.

So my dog recently has been a driving force in me keeping on my weight loss journey. My depression got the best of me and I didn't take her for walks or do much with her beyond cuddling on the couch binging Netflix. When I realized she was starting to resemble a barrel I knew I had to do something. (she is part corgi so the barrel shape isn't to far off from what she is supposed to look like but she was getting unhealthy) then I realized I can't just take care of her I need to take care of me. So I've been watching better how much we both eat and we go for walks as soon as I get home. Today she wore her old harness instead of the usual back pack I put on her because it is easier. A little boy who usually comes says hi to her as I'm walking her was shocked and asked if it was her (we haven't seen him in a while) I said "Yes, this is Alice" he said "she is so much smaller than she used to be" made me so happy. Idk how much she has lost but I'm down about 15 pounds and fitting in clothes I haven't in ages.

Feels good

submitted by /u/BadAnimalDrawing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uHeRoE

No comments:

Post a Comment