Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Need advice for a friend who is 5'5" and 131 lbs. She has plateaued in her weight loss journey.

Hopefully people with similar body types can post some advice on what she can do to lose that last 10 pounds.

-She is doing an 18:6 intermittent fast. Drinks only water, black coffee and green tea when fasting. -When she does eat, she eats clean. Her only restrictions are 1200 calories and she makes sure she hits her macros. -When she exercises she either runs 6 miles or does 30-45 minutes of HITT. -She has tried eating more calories than 1200 a few days to jump start her metabolism but that only resulted in her gaining a little bit of weight.

She's flustered! Any advice on how she can break this barrier?

Some ideas I was thinking of but have not suggested: -sticking to OMAD -stretching out the fast to 20:4 or 22:2 -ADFing - with every other day 16:8

I'm a large guy so I have never had issues with plateuing and I'm nervous to advise her to try anything I would.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/mcbogart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I8d9Vj

No comments:

Post a Comment