Tuesday, April 2, 2019

How do you stay motivated when you take a step backwards in your weight loss?

I started my weight loss in the beginning of February and have lost about 30 pounds now. I lost probably 20 of that, if not more in the first month. I’ve been less motivated for a while but mostly sticking with it. but unfortunately i have been having some health problems the past few days and in trying to figure out what’s causing them, i haven’t really been following my diet. and haven’t seen the gym in a while. well somehow i managed to gain about 4 or 5 pounds in like 3 or less days. This has me really beating myself up and stressing out. How do you guys deal with stuff like this? I feel like i’ve messed up all i’ve been working for and my pants won’t fit tomorrow. (obviously that’s dumb and not true and i know it, but i still can’t help but feel like my body is visibly bigger.) How do you push aside the negativity in your head? sorry if this is dumb, but i genuinely feel so down about it. thank you.

submitted by /u/glitterandnightmares
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UwlR6m

No comments:

Post a Comment