Friday, April 5, 2019

Rebuilding your wardrobe after losing weight

So I’m really close to my goal weight and am starting to get ready for maintenance. One thing I was very much looking forward to was kind of “rebuilding” my wardrobe to fit my new size. Although my weight loss isn’t as dramatic as some transformations I regularly see on this sub, it’s still significant enough - I like to believe - to get some new clothes!

I’m kinda intrigued by all of the “basic wardrobe essentials” guides that can be found all over the internet but it also feels quite overwhelming.

For the maintainers still out there on this sub, what did you do? Did you start from scratch, add some new items along the way, followed wardrobe guides or something else?

For the losers, have you thought about this yet? Do you have any plans or ideas and if so, what are they?

submitted by /u/connieke
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UghehD

No comments:

Post a Comment