Friday, April 5, 2019

Weight loss and fluctuations??

Sometimes I see things online where people will make a chart or something, and cross off when they lose each pound. My question that feels fairly obvious is... how??

Like this past week, I’ve weighed myself four times, and every time it’s been different. I started at 141, after a 15 mile hike it went up to 144, after 2 days of rest it went to 146, and now I’m back to 143. My diet has been not strict, but healthy and consistent. I’m eating within my TDEE-not on a serious calorie deficit, but not going way over and above either. (Except for hiking day, on which I burned 2000 calories by activity alone and let’s face it, I’m not going to eat 3600 calories in one day unless I hardcore break out the Easter candy)

That can’t be solely attributed to muscle gain and water weight, right? This is a common thing for me no matter the time of the month. How are you guys tracking your weight pound by pound? Is this something I need to bring up with my doctor? So confused.

submitted by /u/rubywolf27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WIAQYk

No comments:

Post a Comment