Thursday, April 11, 2019

So, I started CICO ten days ago.

Hi guys! I put on a lot of weight after I gave birth, so now, 15 months later, I started CICO to lose it. My TDEE is 1880 calories (sedentary) and I started at 196 pounds 10 days ago. I'm eating anywhere from 1350 to 1700 calories a day. I'm also breastfeeding 15 month old twins (from 10 to 12 breastfeeding sessions in total every day). Yesterday I was at my lowest, at 1350 calories and didn't feel very well. I had a headache and felt exhausted and dizzy. So I think this is too low. Since I started I have lost 4.5 pounds. How does this sound? Is this weight loss rapid? Slow? Ok? How about my calories? Is an average of 1500 a day ok? Thanks in advance for your help guys!

submitted by /u/hiimapanda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Z4o0pv

No comments:

Post a Comment