Thursday, April 11, 2019

Am I doing anything wrong?

I am trying to figure out if my expectations are too high or if I am doing something wrong.

I started my weight loss journey on Feb. 14th of this year, so almost 2 months. I am 5'6 started at 231 and am now at 220. My goal weight is 150. I did not lose any weight the entire first month. I go to the gym for at least an hour 3-4 times a week and do 30-45 mins of HIIT at home on the days I don't go to the gym. One day a week I do not work out at all. I have been painfully honestly tracking my calories for the last month and successfully around 1500 a day. When I go to the gym I try to focus on cardio, 25 mins elliptical, 20 mins on the bike and 15 mins on treadmill with doing 2-3 lifting machines in between each.

My friends and family say I am doing amazing and I am losing weight the right way, slow and toning while I lose but it just feels frustrating. I assumed I would lose a lot of weight when I started because I was obese and this has been a major lifestyle change for me. I am 29 and have had two kids, last child was almost 11 pounds when she was born so did a number on my stomach so maybe those are factors. Anyways sorry for rambling just looking for tips or insight into anything more I could be doing? Also what is TDEE? I have heard it a few times in regards to calorie intake? TIA, I love this sub so much!

submitted by /u/whippersnapper29
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VA0XAx

No comments:

Post a Comment