Thursday, April 11, 2019

I've lost fifty pounds!

I've tried for so long to lose weight. It just seemed like I was unable to do it. I realize now I was just unwilling to do it. I am still extremely morbidly obese, and have a very long way to go, but I know now that I can do this. I've been making small changes and adjustments, adding daily exercise, lifting weights at the gym, weighing all of my food, and it's all adding up to success. My next step is going to be to cut out bread and starchy vegetables, and add more leafy greens. I think that will really help boost my weight loss, though fifty pounds in a month and a half isn't too shabby.

Thank you all for your inspirational stories and pictures. You've kept me on the wagon lots of nights when I've wanted to go out to the drive thru. I look forward to losing the next fifty and more with you all!

For those curious, I've been doing simple CICO with no soft drinks of any kind.

submitted by /u/throwawayobesedude34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VDRQPw

No comments:

Post a Comment