Thursday, April 11, 2019

Her MLM is "better" than my CICO

A coworker and I started getting serious about our weight loss January 1st. Using CICO, I'm down 28.5lbs. I just started 16:8 IF this week too so I'm interested to see if it will help/hinder.

My coworker opted for an MLM (Keto Coffee) and is down 5lbs in the same timeframe. I've tried talking to her about switching to my approach (and also getting out of the pyramid) and she SCOFFED.

She said my scale must be wrong because it doesn't look like I've lost almost 30lbs and her method gives results.

I know she's being an idiot cause obviously the numbers prove otherwise but I'm just so darned flabbergasted.

Is it wrong that I can't wait to see what happens in 4 more months when I'm closer to goal (fingers crossed AT goal) and she's still the same weight or more? Does that make me a bad person?!

submitted by /u/nutria_twiga
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VBBUxe

No comments:

Post a Comment