Thursday, April 11, 2019

Someone finally noticed I’ve lost weight!

27/F/5’8 SW: 199 CW: 167 GW: 145

I’ve lost 32 pounds since January 4th. With how much my lifestyle has changed pretty much all my friends, family, and coworkers are aware of the efforts I’ve been putting in. While it’s always wonderful to receive compliments about my weight loss from people who are aware... I have to say today’s compliment felt even better.

I posted a selfie on my snap story. A coworker from my former job (I left this job about a year and half ago and haven’t seen her since then) replies to my story saying “wow girl you look great!”

It was the first time someone who isn’t aware that I’ve been trying noticed that I look different. On top of the fact that her and I don’t talk at all. More like acquaintances who happen to have each other on Snapchat/insta.

There’s something about someone going out of their way to compliment me that feels extra affirming that my efforts are finally starting to become noticeable!

submitted by /u/luckylua
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GhZsln

No comments:

Post a Comment