Thursday, April 11, 2019

I remember how I used to cry over how I looked...

The things people used to say to me. How much I hated myself, and wished I was somebody else.

It’s taken me almost 21 years to finally accept myself for who I am.

I am still in awe that I get to wake up and be so proud of myself and what I’ve done everyday.

My Pics

I’m still not perfect, inside or out. But I’m a work in progress and I always will be.

Weight loss isn’t some magical cure all to depression, or self hate, or anything of that nature. However, my fitness journey, and things I’ve been through lately, taught me what this body can do.

The things this body can handle amaze me and I thank god every day I found Keto dieting

It has been through hell, it has felt more pain than I would wish on my worst enemy. So please even for a second, be proud of your body. Be proud regardless of how it looks, how you feel about it, what people say about it...

Thank god you get to live this life because it’s the only one you have.

submitted by /u/gwvvbfdj5136
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KwQsNq

No comments:

Post a Comment