Thursday, April 4, 2019

Stalled at 215 for 2 weeks.... Stuck

5'10 M started at 265 down to 215. I look and feel way better. However, I have been solidly planted between 214-216 for 2 weeks. I have been keeping my calories between 1600-1800 a day (Yes everything is weighed and accounted for). I also work out , cardio and weights, 4-6 times a week. I have started running again started jogging again over the past three weeks, but I would think that this would make the weight come off even faster. I have increased and decreased my water intake. I have increased my sleep. I am down to 1-2 drinks a week. I just cant figure it out. I know it is a plateau and i will break through it, but sometimes you just need to vent and my wife is sick of talking about diet/weight. Thanks for reading my little spiel and best of luck with your weight loss journey. Advice would be appreciated, but not essential as I know if I trust the process the weight will come off.

submitted by /u/BourbonFisherman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OQXrPN

No comments:

Post a Comment