Thursday, April 4, 2019

Stunt in Weight Loss

So I've been on a weight loss journey since September last year and gone from 230lbs to 185lb. I'm (30F and 5"4). I'm really happy with things are going, but would lose another 30lbs or so.

In the last 6 weeks or so I've hit the point where I'm fluctuating between 184-186lb on a weekly basis, not eating any different but have started a new job. I walk about 6k a day and eat roughly 1300 calories with a bit more to offset the walking I do daily.

Although I've maintained my weight which is great. I'd like to lose more, is there any suggestions to help? Or has my body reached the point where it requires a lot more exercise to lose weight. As in, I've reached the point where just eating less and well is not enough anymore?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Emmzyne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UnmyPF

No comments:

Post a Comment