Thursday, April 4, 2019

3 Month work challenge complete.

Back in January my supervisors started a 3 month weight loss challenge. They of course named it the biggest loser challenge. Our buy-in was 50$ and a total of 11 people participated.

I started at 364 pounds... big. Im a big guy. In my first two weeks the water weight and my diet change had me down 20 pounds. My boss however had managed to lose 37 pounds. It made me more motivated to keep going.

I continued... and found out my boss was eating cheesecake and cheating on her diet. Even more motivated to win.

The end of the contest was yesterday... 1/4/19 - 4/3/19. I successfully won the contest. 67 pounds down.

Im gonna tell you guys... i never wanna be 300 pounds ever again. So i started a new challenge at my gym. Looking to change my diet up a little bit more. And im gonna keep pushing to look and feel as good as ive always wanted to.

Side note... i gave the second place person their 50$ buy-in back. They kept me going. They challenged me to be better and do better. I figured that was a decent way to say thanks.

submitted by /u/Minigunner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TRBT6E

No comments:

Post a Comment