Thursday, April 4, 2019

Losing weight BUT CANNOT SEE IT

Hi guys, I’m a 5ft 2 lady who has gone from 149lbs to 132lbs in around 3 months but as the title suggests I cannot see this in the mirror at all. My goal weight is 119lbs. I’m currently a size 10-12(UK) and would like to be 8. Is this a common problem most people trying to lose weight encounter and is there anything else I can do to try and visualise my weight loss? I’ve tried progress pics in the past but for some reason I hate taking them. My main issues are my thighs (which are very muscular, I have serious quads which I have always hated and always had even when I was previously around 120lbs) and my breasts (32F/G) which on my short frame give me neck and back ache. Both these places I cannot seem to see ANY weight loss and I’m finding this very discouraging. Any suggestions or helpful tips as to why this is the case/ how to get past this would be very very welcome.

submitted by /u/MazJan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OMDBVX

No comments:

Post a Comment