Monday, April 8, 2019

Starting my journey here!!

Hi fellow losers!!! I've been a longtime lurker of this subreddit, and I'm finally posting!

I'm 25F, and started my weight loss journey 6 weeks ago. So far I've lost 10 lbs, then gained 6 back. I have an extremely hard time dieting on the weekend, and I HATE exercise. However, I've found that I do enjoy my time outside jogging, just not the actual *jogging* aspect. Lol. The only thing different about this time dieting compared to the millions of times I've started diets before, is I've actually logged all my food in MFP for 6 weeks thanks to you guys!! I'm pretty sure I've only come under my 1400 calorie goal like three times though...

Anyhow, I'm posting here because it's the last thing I haven't tried. I've noticed that when I tell my friends and coworkers I'm trying to lose weight it definitely doesn't help me- it almost hinders me in a way, because I feel like I'm sort of giving them some of the control, and some of the power. My coworkers frequently tell me I look like I've lost lbs (when I know I haven't) and try to convince me I should eat shitty food with them. I work in a fine dining restaurant and it is SO HARD to avoid the delicious food there. My best girlfriend has a really really unhealthy relationship with food and is much thinner than me, so talking about weight loss with her definitely feels like it does more harm to me than good, bless her heart.

So here we are today, a Monday, and of course I binge ate Hawaiian food and cake last night, telling myself THIS Monday is THEEEE Monday to start over. I weighed in at 156 this morning (I'm 5'8"). I decided to post here on one of my fav subreddits for the first time so I have someone to go on this journey with other than those in my life.

I have 5 weeks to fit into this gorgeous size 12 dress for a friend's wedding. Think I can do it, losers????? Hope your Monday is KICKASS

submitted by /u/Cheyzan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2I4oB5a

No comments:

Post a Comment