Sunday, April 7, 2019

Weights for Weight Loss

Male, 6’3, 145kg (320lbs).

I’m a large guy but have been using sport (squash, rugby, football) to try and shift some weight.

I’m already down from 160kg (352lbs) but rugby has gone into the off-season so I have some free time in the week now for alternate exercises.

I’d like to use one of these as a weights session as toning up is important to me as well so, if I only have one session a week, what sort of routine/exercises/weights could I do to work towards my weight-loss goal?

Alternatively, open to weights being the completely wrong way around this and any cardio/other exercises that’s might help! I feel I get my cardio from the other sports though!

Thank you in advance for all and any help.

submitted by /u/DanzaKuduron
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G08HVV

No comments:

Post a Comment