Sunday, April 7, 2019

i finally am so thin i can fit in skinny jeans for the first time in my life and it feels amazing

I was a size 44x30 last summer in jeans and today I'm a size 36x30 I legit had tears in my eyes today trying on clothes I also fit in a large sweat pants for the first time in my life and I fit in xl shirts from 4x teeshirts this was one hell of an accomplishment I wonder what I will fit into in the next 40 pounds when I finish :D so far 85 pounds down 40 more to go till 220 I'm so happy its crazy this is one of the biggest accomplishments of weight loss thank you /lose it for all the support and all the motivation in the last year I owe most of my weight loss accomplishments to you guys everyone who posted in my weight loss posts the last year

https://imgur.com/a/aIBt5ih pic in the new pants, as well as the hoodie, is xl I was a 4x and 6 sizes bigger in pants its crazy

submitted by /u/devl029
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2D3VACw

No comments:

Post a Comment