Saturday, June 29, 2019

Am I even losing weight?

F 5’ 5 24 years old. My starting weight was 245.8lbs and I’ve gotten down to 215.6lbs.

So I’ve managed to lose a lot of weight just by eating less calories. I am struggling to move around such as walking anywhere or exercise. I have physical and mental problems where I just don’t ever feel like doing anything, I can pretty much just stay sat down for the whole day.

Basically, my question is. Am I even losing any weight or is it just muscle I’m losing. I don’t even see the point in trying anymore I just feel so down all the time and if it’s not real weight loss, what’s even the point?

I was originally happy at my weight loss but now I’m not even sure it’s real and it’s just fake. I want to exercise but I just feel like I can’t move anywhere, even walking is painful.

submitted by /u/RemiReed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZVFbZR

No comments:

Post a Comment