Saturday, June 29, 2019

Need advice

So as it currently stands, I am a 5’10”, 261 pound 15M. I am looking to be down to 240 or 230 (if not further, but I’ll dream realistically to my understandings) by my birthday which is in just over a month, and essentially a rather quick way to weight loss. As it stands right now, I see a few paths that I might be able to sustain;

IF 23:1 (KETO)

IF 16:8 (KETO) Working out 5-6 days a week

I do not think I would be able to sustain OMAD with working out, at least not at first, so I want your suggestions. Things beyond what I have mentioned would also be fantastic, and I would be much appreciative. Thank you all in advance, and have a nice day.

submitted by /u/MustAye
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XCrNwu

No comments:

Post a Comment