Thursday, June 27, 2019

Any suggestions to combat a voracious appetite as a side effect from the medication mirtazapine?

25yo Male 96kg BMI at borderline obese. I brisk-walk with my dog over an hour every day just to not put on weight.

I already had a strong appetite to begin with, and now every 2-3 days I get an insane food craving that lasts for ages and it doesn’t matter how much I eat or drink. Changing the medication dosage is not an option.

I don’t have much time at the moment to increase my excersize, (although I do plan on returning to a job soon where I walk over 10k’s a day so it’s fantastic for weight loss but still probably won’t be enough)

Any suggestions?

I know there may be more drastic solutions such as a keto or intermittent fasting diets so I would also like to hear your thoughts for those.

I’m also seeing my doctor on Monday and will be asking him about this so I will provide an update then.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Viper_Rex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XxYhHV

No comments:

Post a Comment