Saturday, June 29, 2019

Weight loss

Don’t know how to do this. I’ve tried everything. WW, keto, CICO, more exercise, you name it. I’m considering Bariatric surgery. I have no support system. I have no one to talk to. No one to help me, so I do it alone. My one refuge and comfort is food. Celebration? Eat! Depression? Eat more! It’s truly the only thing in life that gives me pleasure in life. It’s sad, really. Other people plan vacations? I plan where to go out to eat and look forward to it. I don’t know where else to turn. Am I weak for looking into surgery? (For the record, I’m a nurse, and worked on a bariatric unit, so I know both the mechanics and risks associated with the procedures)

submitted by /u/aerin34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KOh9wG

No comments:

Post a Comment