Saturday, June 29, 2019

To hell with it all, this is my declaration God dammit!

I've been on the chubbier side for YEARS now, not morbidly obese and fat is debatable. I've never been to self-conscious to go outside, and I don't have any modelling jobs coming up, but it's still bugged the ever-loving s**t out if me, yet I can't seem to find it in me to do anything about it.

I have been far too loosey goosey with every single one of my weight loss plans, and my lenience has led to every single one failing. It's not that I made excuses, it's that I'd fall back on one excuse... "Well, so long it doesn't get too bad, I can just lose the weight when I leave home, when I get more freedom it'll be easy" Now perhaps this is true, but I'm fed up of it now.

This is me loudly and obnoxiously shouting to some strangers that this will be the time, I won't be too lax, I won't fall back in a tired excuse, this is me finally using my chubby fist to plant my flag in the ground. This rambling nonsense is here in the hope that it will help me to not give up on this now I've publicly announced it, even if it is to some random internet people.

Maybe it's stupid, maybe it'll come to nothing, BUT THIS IS MY DECLARATION!

submitted by /u/lemonsarefruits
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FI0pmx

No comments:

Post a Comment