Saturday, June 29, 2019

The Journey Starts Now!!!

Hello everyone,

I am starting my weight loss journey as of tomorrow and I wanted some help from anyone that can provide some advise. I will be starting from 289 at 5'10 and will be looking to get down to 200 or lower by the end of the year. I was wondering if anyone can offer some workout plans or things to do while in the gym. Even diet plans or even just food groups to avoid and or eat a lot of. I would like to maintain as much muscle or even grow some while just losing the fat and work on my posture. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps me achieve my goal!

submitted by /u/jdaugherty64
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XhsA6w

No comments:

Post a Comment