Sunday, June 30, 2019

In need of a motivation buddy.

Hello! I (21/F) have been slowly losing weight for the past year. I started around 220 lbs and today I weighed in at 188.4 lbs. I haven't weighed below 190 since I was 17. I honestly have no idea how I lost this weight. I try running twice a week and my daily life is super active and busy working with kids and walking/bussing as my main transportation. I am not on a diet, but I don't like to eat a lot.

Now that I've lost some weight, I really want to push myself to be my most healthy self and be fit. I did an at-home workout today and I could literally only do half of it. It really crushed me because I thought I was becoming so much stronger from running and doing weights. So now I feel discouraged and like I've made no progress.

I really want someone to chat with and keep ourselves motivated, because I really have no one to talk to about weight because many of my friends have struggles with EDs and I don't want to talk about weight loss with them. I would love to hear your stories and what you do to stay motivated! (For example, I wanted to go to the gym today but since the 15 minute at-home workout kicked my ass, I feel like I would have a super shitty workout and feel even worse after)

Feel free to message me or comment!! I love meeting new people who are trying to lose weight!

submitted by /u/urnice2jk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XCBA5p

No comments:

Post a Comment