Sunday, June 30, 2019

Not sure where to begin.... again.

I’m a 36 year old male. I have been struggling with weight loss all my life. I have made many attempts to change my life for the better. In 2010 I worked out and did crazy diets which only seemed to last for about 5 months at most. I did However lose 60 pounds, which I kept it of for almost two years. I tried again last year. I got a gym membership, and started to go three times a week for maybe an hour or so at a time. I started juicing after I watched a documentary on Netflix. It went great, until around the Holidays and moving. Life got to me, and I stopped everything again. I lost 30 pounds and gained it back in as little as 4 months. I stress, I eat whatever I can to feel good for the moment. I’m a stress eater and it’s the only thing that I found makes me feel good after. My work had a health bus come this past Friday. So I said what the hell and went to it. I weighed in at 313 pounds, high blood pressure and not sure what to do about it. I keep telling myself I need to lose the weight. I need to get off the couch and do something about it. I just find it so hard to motivate myself to do it. I do t have a support group, and my wife supports me just doesn’t push me to do it. I think that has a lot to do with her wanted to as well and no motivation for her to do it either so I understand. I just don’t know where to go from here. I know nobody will have all the answers and I know most I will have to find for myself. Just afraid by the time I figured it out it will be too late.

submitted by /u/ctuttle5236
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KOLtqC

No comments:

Post a Comment