Sunday, June 30, 2019

I’m done

Hello my name is Bailey and I am a 18 years old female. All throughout high school and to this day I have been on the endless cycle of restricting my diet too much and then binging a few days later. This cycle is so frustrating and I’m done. Recently I have gotten better but I keep binging after a week of two because I start eating too little and get so hungry that I just eat everything in sight. I’m so tired of this and I want to stop this cycle and stop focusing on weight loss. I want to be healthy and I want my fitness to improve and so I’m posting this to hold myself accountable. I am going to just eat healthy and watch my portion size. I want to stop my bad habits and replace them with healthy ones so I can move on with my life. I hate binging with everything In me and I never want to binge again. I feel like such shit afterward I have gained so much weight from it. I know this post is long but I just want to be healthy and proud of myself. I’m restarting the Kayla Itsine workout program and will update this after the 4 week beginner+12 week program. I’m so excited to have a goal and I just want to be happy and proud of myself. Thank you for listening to my ted talk.

submitted by /u/S362296
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XE8S4a

No comments:

Post a Comment